Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Custom appliques from Etsy shop

OMG! I don't believe that it's been a month I posted last on my blog!

June kept me busy. I was working for almost 15-18 hours a day to complete the 111 custom handmade applique orders for my Etsy shop.

This was a custom order for a boutique from Australia.

Pom Pom Appliques Beaded Appliques White Sequin Fashion accessories Flower Burst


These beautiful and colorful appliques were made for my talented customer again from Australia.


Small Rhinestone Appliques with Bullion for YoYo crafts scrapbooking Flower center Rhinestone center flowers
Also my bestseller TREE OF LIFE . I love to create this painting and I have sold 8 recreations till today.


TREE Of LIFE Warli Painting Indian Folk Art Contemporary Style Original Painting



No comments:

Post a Comment