Saturday, April 21, 2012

Custom order: rhinestone and pearl flower centers


My third custom order in last 5 days. Rhinestone and pearl flower centers in custom color. Deep emerald green and pearls combination- A fun to create! Very cute appliques with endless options to use! How would you like to use these? Other colors are also available in my Etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/listing/88493474/10-discount-rhinestone-and-pearl-flower

I am simultaneously working on three custom orders. Bought some supplies today, done packaging & shipping rhinestone chains from my supplies shop and now waiting for my husband's helping hand to organize my working space this weekend and a little shopping.

A busy and happening April. I love this month! Why so?....... *ahem*.... there's something special coming next week! Guess!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment