Monday, March 12, 2012

OPENING OF MY SECOND ETSY SHOP! - FOLKSTROKESUPPLIES

It's being almost one year I am on Etsy at folkstroke.etsy.com offering appliques, trims, Warli paintings & henna art.

Since last many days I was planning to open a supplies shop as I have many stuff waiting to be used. I have an addiction for beads and sequins and can not stop myself from buying an eye catching craft supply which is not in my buying list. I just go on collecting beautiful treasures and look at them to find an inspiration for my new applique. This has resulted in overflowing of my studio space so I decided to open a small branch of Folk Stroke to share my supply boxes with the craft world [ and handover to my husband the 80% of his space I use to keep my goodies. ;-) ]

One's destash can be a treasure for other! I will be helping you find new and destash craft supplies, offer excess stock of seed beads, sequins, purl etc for your creative needs.

You never know what you'll find so do visit folkstrokesupplies on 20th March for your creative needs, to find treasures for your masterpieces!

Meanwhile, don't miss the PRE SPRING SALE at folkstroke.etsy.com where you can enjoy upto 75% OFF on selected appliques, trims, paintings & much more till 15th March!!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment