Tuesday, July 10, 2012

RAKHI! Handmade wrist band for Rakshabandhan Gift from India

Well, I had to take some time out from my busy applique orders as the occassion is important. It's RAKHI! RAKSHABANDHAN to be celebrated on 2nd August this year.

I have already started making and listing rakhis on Etsy Go check these beautiful wristbands!

I have lots more to be made available online for sale. I will do it this week so that buyers can purchase their rakhis in advance. Also I have offered direct shipping to the recipient as per buyer's choice. It will save the shipping journey of the package.

Here are some of the rakhis I made. Elegant, classic, rich and precious, just like your relation with your sibling! Unlike the mass produced items, my rakhis are made from quality materials.

Available here in my Etsy shop.


Pearl rakhi. rakshabandhan. india https://www.etsy.com/listing/104043463/emerald-pearl-rakhi-rakshabandhan-pearl

1 comment:

  1. Now it has been a lot easier to send gifts to India to your sister or brother in any occasion to India from wherever of the world with just a few clicks of the mouse. Rakhi Gifts to India

    ReplyDelete