Monday, March 5, 2012

Good Monday!

For last 15 days I was not well, suffered from bronchitis and breathlessness. Still the weakness is holding me back from working in my home studio. I still have not resumed my full activities and many things are still pending. I managed to ship my pending orders and also received few custom orders from my Etsy shop. I should thank my valued buyers as they allowed me to recover and then ship their packages. I missed my dear dear friend from Springfield. She never stopped mailing me, cared and prayed for me.

The most important person in my life was there for me throughout! My darling husband! I also missed and still am missing my daughter.....

It's now time to move on. I lost important 15 days. I had planned for Spring sale in my Etsy shop which I started today. I have taken break from Ebay at present. Just listed 2 items.

I will now concentrate on my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment