Wednesday, January 18, 2012

When I look back

Today I've got few moments to relax after updating my appliques stock for the new year's first month.

2011 has been a wonderful year for me! The year had a happy ending as Folk Stroke crossed 200 sales on ebay in its very first year within a short period of 6 months ! I thank all my customers who believed in a newcomer and continued their love and trust till today.

Etsy shop has also observed increased sales. THANK YOU for being such wonderful buyers who chose Folk Stroke as their applique shop at Etsy.

I must thank one person, one of my repeat buyers, who now is a very dear friend of mine.

My dear friend from Springfield, IL, our friendship has evolved beautifully and is beyond the limitations of age, race, language & destination.

You are one of the most precious gifts life has given to me. You make my 2011 year memorable with all your love & care you've showered upon me! Thank you for being there!

I WISH ALL MY VISITORS, FOLLOWERS AND BUYERS A GREAT NEW YEAR AHEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment